At DSH-Consult our passion is to empower people to add value. We love teaching and equipping people with the necessary skills to enable them to be better at what they do.
COOKING 101- R2750 per student:
We can teach you or your housekeeper how to cook basic dishes in the comfort of your own home.
The course is divided into 6 modules, but we try to be flexible with regards to eating habits and dietary requirements.
- Monday – Friday, morning, and afternoon session per day.
- Maximum 2 students per 3hr session.
- 20% off for the second the student you enroll.
- Any return travel to a maximum of 30km radius from Somerset West/Strand will be done at my own cost.
- Any travel from 31km onwards will be invoiced at a rate of R3,50/km to the client
- We use google maps to measure the approximate distance to your home.
Lesson Plan: R2750 (+-18hrs of teaching over the whole course)
- Lesson one: kitchen hygiene & safety – no cooking involved
- Lesson two: vegetable preparation and basic sauces
- Lesson three: cooking methods, pasta, & soups
- Lesson four: eggs, breakfast dishes, salads
- Lesson five: stews and roasts
- Lesson six: baking and bread
We will supply a shopping list of the ingredients before the class. The client needs to buy the ingredients for practical training to take place.
The student will need the following during the run of the course:
- 1 x vegetable peeler
- 1 x utility knife
- 1 x chef’s knife
- 1 x bread knife
- Good variety of pots, pans, lids, bowls, roasting dishes.
- 1 x cutting board
- 1 x kitchen dishcloth
- 1 x set of measuring cups and spoons
- 1x basic kitchen scale, preferably digital.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or BOOK NOW!
PIZZA 101- R1000 per group of 4:
We offer this workshop for 4 people
Monday to Saturday nights from 7 pm-10 pm
We supply everything needed to make pizza from scratch. We will take you through the process of the dough and sauce,
as well as the basic toppings and give you some handy tips (yes you can put too much cheese on pizza) on making it great.
For other slots contact us at email@example.com.
Get your friends together for some foodie fun!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE ON THE BOOKING OF COURSES:
- Our Cooking 101 courses are made up of 6 modules.
- When booking via the system you must book your slot for each module separately.
- There will be a questionnaire to be filled in when booking the first module of Cooking 101.
- The classes are numbered 1-6.
- Payment can be made online with the first course.
- Pizza 101 is a separate group workshop and does not form part of the Cooking 101 course.
Methods of accepting payment:
The course should be paid in full no later than the finishing of the first class
We have 3 methods of accepting payments:
- Pay via the PayFastportal when you book and schedule the first course.
- Click on the Pay Later link:
- We invoice the client via email and they EFT the payment
- We will take the invoice with, to the client on the day the first class takes place, they then pay us, using our mobile card machine.